This course will help you learn to make easily readable and transposable leadsheets for musicians to play your music.
- Getting the Musescore software installed
- Musescore basics – tips and tricks, getting around in the software, avoiding or dealing with common issues
- Jazz leadsheet basics
- Getting the body of the tune into Musescore
- Fixing up the chords, melody line and lyrics
- Fixing up intros and outtros and the arrangement
- Formatting: text, tempo and dynamic markings, breaks and spaces, repeats and jumps, barlines, key signatures, etc.
- Contributing your arrangement back to the community
Zoom Video Conferencing free account required for this class. Further instructions upon purchase.