Did you know? Tuition fees cover only approximately half the costs of operating Jazz Night School. What is Bird’s Nest? The Bird’s Nest is a dedicated group of donors who believe in the vision and mission of JNS. How do I join? When you sign up for recurring monthly donations through automatic direct deductions, you’ll be enrolled in Bird’s Nest!
Your Monthly Donation Provides:
- Tuition assistance
- Day-to-day operations support, including instrument & facilities maintenance
- Public performance opportunities
- Facilities construction and improvements
- Coordination of workshops with internationally renowned jazz artists
Thank you for your consideration and support for Jazz Night School!
To thank our current Bird’s Nest members, we are pleased to offer the following benefits:
(Annual Gifts of $120 - $999)
- Lapel pin
- Annual appreciation gift
(Annual Gifts of $1,000 - $2,499)
- All of the Crescendo Club benefits plus
- Reserved seating and complimentary beverage for you and a guest at JNS End of Session performances
(Annual Gifts of $2,500 - $4,999)
- All of the Founder’s Circle benefits, plus
- Two tickets to our annual gala
(Annual Gifts of $5,000 - $9,999)
- All of the Milestones Club benefits, plus
- Name recognition - plaque at JNS
- Invitation to special concert and cocktail party for Conductor’s Circle and Pinnacle Patron members
(Annual Gifts of $10,000 - up)
- Enjoy all of the Conductor’s Circle benefits, plus
- Opportunity to be our Guest Conductor at a JNS performance!
Terms of Agreement: My authorization to withdraw my monthly gift from the account indicated shall remain in effect until I cancel my recurring donation. A record of each payment will appear on my monthly credit card or bank statement. Recurring donations will process on the same day of the month as the original donation was made.